Cover Your Bike
The best part of owning a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is having the freedom to ride wherever and whenever you choose. Don't spend time worrying about the unexpected. Ride worry-free knowing you're covered by the only H-D® factory approved Extended Service Plan.
The Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan protects you from costly repairs on covered claims for up to 7 years. Protection Includes:
- Coverage For Over 1,100 Parts All repairs will be performed by experts at an H-D® dealership using H-D® Genuine Motor Parts.
- Expense Reimbursement Package If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you'll receive $75/day (up to $750) for a rental vehicle, $150/day (up to $450) for meal and lodging, and up to $200 for towing to an H-D® dealership.
- Nationwide Repair Location Assistance In the event of a covered breakdown, our H-D® Service Center can direct you to the nearest H-D® dealership for repairs.
- Minimize Unexpected Repair Costs A $50 deductible per claim is what you'll pay for a covered repair and no deductible for covered Expense Reimbursement benefits.
- Contract Transfer Should you ever decide to sell your motorcycle, you can transfer any remaining coverage to the next owner. This can easily increase resale value.
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage For an additional surcharge, this coverage will replace tires and wheels if damaged by a covered
Not all parts and services are covered. See the H-D® ESP contract for specific coverage, exclusions, and restrictions, which are subject to change.