TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer our valued customers an easy way to earn points for your purchases and exchange them for dollar-value coupons toward other items and services. This is one of our ways of saying ”thank you“ for coming back again and again. It's easy to join, build up points, and use your reward coupon.
HOW DO I JOIN?
It's easy! On your next visit into Gator Harley-Davidson®, ask for a reward card from our friendly staff. There is no cost, and it only takes a few seconds. If you purchase an eligible item, you'll even start earning points the very same day!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend in-store at Gator Harley-Davidson® in General Merchandise, Parts and Accessories, and some Services.
You can use your earned points toward redeeming these dollar-value coupons. You can set up and log into your ”rewards portal“ at the top of this page to see your balance and create a coupon.
- Make sure to use Internet Explorer (versus Firefox, Chrome, etc.).
- If you've never accessed the portal before, you will need to set up an account the first time logging in by clicking on, "No, I Need A Password." Follow the steps as instructed.
- If you have created an account in the past, use the, "Yes, I Have A Password" option.
- Troubleshooting using "Compatibility View"
Sometimes, you may try to login to your account and may experience an issue with buttons not responding when clicked on, or other issues. If this happens, it is more than likely due to "Compatibility View", which is an option found in Internet Explorer.
- Right-click your mouse at the very top of your screen to access Internet Explorer's "Menu bar" option. Make sure it is checked.
- This opens up a menu off to the upper-left now where you can access "Tools".
- From that drop-down menu, click on "Compatibility View settings".
- Add the site to the list, make sure the bottom 2 boxes are checked, and click on "Close". At this point, the site and portal should render properly.
- For additional assistance on Compatibility View, you may want to read this article found here
- If you have another version of Internet Explorer, the article has a selector off to the upper-right where you can select which version you use.
Please be aware, if you spend your points on a coupon from the rewards portal, you'll have 30 days to bring it in to the store and apply it towards a purchase. However, if one of our staff members creates a coupon for you, it'll be applied to purchases you make on that same day, and you will not have a 30-day window to use it. Please keep this difference in mind when planning to use your points and coupons.
We also ask that you allow between 24-48 hours for your points to become available after purchase. Any delays or problems with your balance will usually be resolved within 7-10 days, as determined by our staff. Please note: “special orders“ are not rewarded until these items are paid for in full and delivered out to you.
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted in 24-48 hours and special events in 48-72 hours. You can access your account by using the portal at the top of this page. You will to set up your account.
If this is the first time you are logging into your account, you will need the Gator Buck card you received when you signed up. Click on ”No, I need a password“. This will prompt you to enter your Gator Buck card number and security code, which can be found on the back of your card.
** Your card number and security code are on the back of your card right under the bar code. The card number is on top in the format of SMXXXX. Please note: If you are having trouble accessing your account, you may be entering zeros as the letter O and vice versa. Your card number will only contain 2 letters followed by 4 numbers. Your security code is located below the card number and may include a combination; Zeros are typically skinnier than the letters.
Click "Continue". Then enter your email address once, then again to confirm it, click ”Continue“. In the last step, you will create your username (your email) and password. Click ”finish-send confirmation email“. When you get the confirmation email, you will need to verify your identity by clicking ”activate card“. Follow the link and instructions. Now you are ready!
- Collision and warranty work
- Gift certificate purchases
- Taxes, fees, and service shop supplies
- Online purchases, including, but not limited to, Extended Service Plans and Prepaid Maintenance Plans
- ”Non-Inventory“ purchases, including product by Good To Go Leathers
- Parts and Accessories purchased as part of a vehicle sale
- Services including, but not limited to, labor, collision repair, warranty work, or insurance claims.
Gator Bucks is reset on December 30th of each year. It is important to redeem all your points for coupons before December 30th. After the expiration date, all reward point values are set to ”zero“, and the accumulation of points begins with purchases made on January 1st.
- Gator Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue or modify the reward program privileges and/or void all or a portion of the member's point balance if points or coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Gator Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to modify or cancel the program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Gator Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed, or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by management, and all decisions are final.
- Employees of Gator Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate, including product vendors or those with business accounts.
- Customers may not at any time combine account coupon A and account coupon B for use on one purchase. Example. a $30 coupon from John Smith's account and a $30 coupon from Jill Smith's account CANNOT be combined and used on John Smith's purchase. If this is done, accounts will not reflect accurate points and Gator Harley-Davidson® is not responsible for adjusting accounts.
- Points and reward coupons have no cash value. Rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on an account or converted to a gift certificate/card.
- Reward accounts are non-transferable. Reward cards/accounts can only be used by the original customer who joined the program. A picture ID may be required to redeem points or use reward coupons.
- Reward coupons must be used in their entirety upon presentation, or the left-over value will be lost.
- ”Special Orders“ in General Merchandise or Parts and Accessories are not rewarded until they are paid for in full and delivered to the customer.
- Customers do not earn points from using a reward coupon, or through using any other type of discount or store coupon. A negative amount of points will be added to the rewards account when a reward coupon is used, based on the dollar value of the coupon. If the reward coupon is being used to purchase something which does not earn points, it will be applied to the next purchase in which reward points are earned. For this reason, some accounts may temporarily have a negative balance.
- Coupons are nontransferable and must be used in their entirety.
- Coupons expire 30 days after printing.
- Points CANNOT be added to your account for purchases made before you joined the program.
- Points will not be earned on the amount of the coupon used.
- Points CANNOT be earned on warranty work, collision repair, buying an Extended Service Plan, Prepaid Maintenance Plan, labor, or any online purchases.
- Points and coupons CANNOT be transferred, used, or earned at our other location, Stormy Hill Harley-Davidson® in Clermont.