Description and specification
The Forty-Eight® motorcycle is an urban brawler that drips attitude from every element; from the fat, balloon tires to the all-steel peanut tank to the solo seat.
Custom touches define this bulldog of a bike. A slammed speedometer, under bar mounted mirrors and 26-inch seat height offer a low profile, while the peanut tank and big 16-inch wheels combine for a menacing look that could only come from Harley-Davidson.
- Evolution V-Twin powertrain with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Rubber-mounted powertrain to reduce vibration
- 5-speed Transmission
- Chrome, shorty dual exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Forward-mounted foot controls
* The images shown may vary from the exact model available in market. Please contact us for further information and specifications.
|Engine torque:||70.8ft-lb / 3750rpm|
Wheels / Tires
|Front:||16" Black Steel Laced / Michelin® Scorcher™ ‘31’ 130|
|Rear:||16" Black Steel Laced / Michelin® Scorcher™ ‘31’ 150|
Amber Whiskey, Charcoal Pearl, Hard Candy Big Red Flake, Hard Candy Cancun Blue Flake, Vivid Black |